All our nutritionists are fully qualified and can offer you specific help and support in identifying your food intolerances and guide you make the necessary shifts in lifestyle change to help optimise your health.
What are the benefits of booking an appointment with one of our fully Qualified Nutritionists?
- Help in identifying the root causes of underlying food intolerances or gut related issues and treating them.
- A nutritional analysis to look at your overall health picture.
- Specific understanding on Irritable Bowel Syndrome and analysis of your particular gut related issues.
- Help in identifying any further health issues and a deeper look at dietary choices with menu planning included.
- Further programmes available to help achieve optimal health such as weight loss programmes.
What would a consultation involve?
Our consultation process involves the completion of a 5-day food diary, this will allow for a greater analysis of symptoms and any health issues you currently have. Your first consultation will allow us the opportunity to discuss your current health and how to optimise health goals.
Your fully qualified nutritionist can guide you on the time to allow between appointments so you can begin to see the benefits of any specific nutritional plan they put together for you.
All consultations are conducted over Skype or Zoom calls and all information is kept confidential at all times.
Scientific tests to help
Often our nutritionists may recommend specific scientific tests to provide them with a fully comprehensive report which you can then be taken through. These are optional but can help in learning more about your specific health issues.
>> Click on the relevant image below to find out more about our nutritional consultation packages.